The quintessential conservatory
A Victorian conservatory for many people is the quintessential conservatory because of its classical character and distinctive rounded shape.
The Victorian conservatory style was originally created during Victorian times as a place to grow plants that liked warmth and plenty of sunlight. Today the Victorian style conservatory is the most popular conservatory on the market.
The main feature of a Victorian style conservatory is its multi faceted front which produces a majestic curve which instantly adds style and elegance to any home. With its wide angles, a three bell shape conservatory will give the most pronounced shape while the five-bell model has a subtle rounded bay front with five main window, which is perfect for doors opening out onto your garden area.
However like the Edwardian style conservatory this style of conservatory offers a wide range of variants meaning that no two MPN conservatories need be exactly alike, our design team at MPN can guide you through the process of designing your perfect structure to make the most of the shape and floor space to suit your style of home.
The MPN Victorian style conservatory combines modern day benefits of low maintenance PVCu frames combined with the elegance of a bygone era. The Victorian's pvc A rated double glazed units help keep your home cosy and draught-free in winter and cool and sunlit in summer.
The Victorian style conservatory can easily be combined with Regency or Edwardian conservatory features to create the look you're after.
See stunning real-life examples
Looking for inspiration? Below is just a taste of what you can expect from your new victorian conservatory from MPN.
Summer Sale - Save up to 50% off your quote
Plus up to 3 Years 0% Interest Free Credit Available
On all MPN conservatories you can expect the following as standard:
- Free quotes and surveys inc CAD drawings and planning if required
- All building works including base works and plastering
- All electrical works inc 4 double sockets and a light
- TV aerial, Sky and telephone points
- All plumbing works including moving outside taps and installing a radiator
- All tiling works inc quality Taurus plastic skirting boards
- Fensa Certification
Your own bespoke build
- Choice of solar glass roof and frame glazing including sliding sash windows
- Bi-folding, French or patio doors; the choice is yours
- Full electric pack including heating, lights and sockets
- Choose your own floor coverings
- The ability to maximise styling and furnishing options
- Ability to tailor audio and lighting requirements