Lean-to / Mediterranean Conservatory
A flexible solution
The Mediterranean style conservatory also known as the lean-to conservatory, with its distinctive lean-to roof is the most uncomplicated - and often most economical solution where a more complex design would be inappropriate or impracticable.
Whether you require your new lean-to conservatory to be traditional or contemporary, this style conservatory is perfect for properties that have restricted space under the eaves such as a bungalow, or perhaps it's in an area that's too awkward to accommodate a conservatory. This is because the pitch of the roof on lean-to conservatories can vary, so a shallow pitch can fit under a low bungalow roof and a steeper one would be ideal for a terraced house
A lean to conservatory is an elegant glass extension to your home helping bridge the interior or your home with your garden. A lean-to conservatory from MPN is available in a wide variety of colours and finishes to complement your home. Colours include classic white, light oak, mahogany or rose wood or for a bespoke colour choose from our foil range such as fir green, cream, grey, sage green or black. Glazing options are also on offer including Georgian bars, leaded squares or diamonds.
All MPN lean to conservatories are individually designed to meet your requirements, we can accommodate any unusual features within your home and are built to be used all year round and are durable, weatherproof and will retain their aesthetically pleasing style for years to come.
See stunning real-life examples
Looking for inspiration? Below is just a taste of what you can expect from your new lean to conservatory from MPN.
Summer Sale - Save up to 50% off your quote
Plus up to 3 Years 0% Interest Free Credit Available
On all MPN conservatories you can expect the following as standard:
- Free quotes and surveys inc CAD drawings and planning if required
- All building works including base works and plastering
- All electrical works inc 4 double sockets and a light
- TV aerial, Sky and telephone points
- All plumbing works including moving outside taps and installing a radiator
- All tiling works inc quality Taurus plastic skirting boards
- Fensa Certification
Your own bespoke build
- Choice of solar glass roof and frame glazing including sliding sash windows
- Bi-folding, French or patio doors; the choice is yours
- Full electric pack including heating, lights and sockets
- Choose your own floor coverings
- The ability to maximise styling and furnishing options
- Ability to tailor audio and lighting requirements
Design, Planning and 10 year Guarantee
All of our conservatories come with a 10 year guarantee covering both the product and our workmanship.
At MPN we provide a full 360 degree service co-ordinating all aspects of the build process from project start to finish. We manage every step of the project covering the initial design and planning advice, base work, construction, plumbing, plastering, electrical, flooring and heating requirements.
We can even create new patios, garden walls and pathways if required. All our quotations are free of charge and you will be provided with a detailed specification and quotation along with a CAD drawing to assist you in visualising how your new livin room conservatory may look at your property.