Adds a sense of grandeur to any home.
A new gable-end conservatory from MPN can add real grandeur to your home. With a gable end conservatory style, the front of the roof of the conservatory doesn't slope back to the centre. Instead, the front of the conservatory stays upright, like the end of a house. This is where the gable-end conservatory style gets its name from.
Rectangular or square in size a gable end conservatory is like a Georgian conservatory and works really well particularly with older properties. The height of the front gable gives your new conservatory a feeling of space whilst adding a grand and stunning piece of architecture to your home both inside and out.
We offer a great range of colour options for your gable conservatories from whitegrain and classic cream, to green, grey, light oak and black.
Your gable-end conservatory from MPN can be glazed with the latest glass roof technology or polycarbonate, which can be upgraded to higher thicknesses which makes for a warm, draft-free conservatory that will compliment your home and look great for years to come.
A popular gable-end conservatory style option with our customers across South Wales is extra brickwork, this could be a three-quarter or full-height wall on one side to integrate the conservatory in even more with the property. Whatever option you choose, our gable end conservatories are a grand and majestic option for modern or period houses of any size and never fail to impress your friends.
See stunning real-life examples
Looking for inspiration? Below is just a taste of what you can expect from your new Gable end conservatory from MPN.
On all MPN conservatories you can expect the following as standard:
- Free quotes and surveys inc CAD drawings and planning if required
- All building works including base works and plastering
- All electrical works inc 4 double sockets and a light
- TV aerial, Sky and telephone points
- All plumbing works including moving outside taps and installing a radiator
- All tiling works inc quality Taurus plastic skirting boards
- Fensa Certification
Your own bespoke build
- Choice of solar glass roof and frame glazing including sliding sash windows
- Bi-folding, French or patio doors; the choice is yours
- Full electric pack including heating, lights and sockets
- Choose your own floor coverings
- The ability to maximise styling and furnishing options
- Ability to tailor audio and lighting requirements
Design, Planning and 10 year Guarantee
All of our livin rooms conservatories come with a 10 year guarantee covering both the product and our workmanship.
At MPN we provide a full 360 degree service co-ordinating all aspects of the build process from project start to finish. We manage every step of the project covering the initial design and planning advice, base work, construction, plumbing, plastering, electrical, flooring and heating requirements..
We can even create new patios, garden walls and pathways if required. All our quotations are free of charge and you will be provided with a detailed specification and quotation along with a CAD drawing to assist you in visualising how your new livin room conservatory may look at your property.
No South Wales home should be without our Livin Room conservatory, as it delivers the perfect way of combining all the benefits of a conservatory and and extension into one and at a great price.