Beautifully crafted bespoke conservatories
L-Shape, P-Shape, T-Shape, C-Shape there's almost a whole alphabet of choices when you combine one or more conventional conservatory style into a bespoke MPN creation with real individuality.
With our P-shaped conservatories they offer homeowners looking to expand their living space with the ideal solution by mixing a combination of lean-to and Victorian conservatories to create the P-shape. In effect you are technically getting two conservatories for the price of one.
The T-shape conservatory style works best on larger properties, it is again a combination conservatory style featuring a central projection. It can be Victorian, Gable or Georgian in style. With T-shape conservatories, the central part projects into the garden, which exaggerates the sense of bringing the garden into the home. The central projection on a T-shape conservatory style can also create a porch effect. This can highlight your elegant French doors.
The combination style not only allows you to expand your horizons in scale and style, it also enables you to mould your ideas around any shape of building. L- T- and C-Shape combine two or three rectangular shapes, while P-Shape is similar to the L- but with one or perhaps two Victorian style rounded-ends.
All MPN lean to conservatories are individually designed to meet your requirements, we can accommodate any unusual features within your home and are built to be used all year round and are durable, weatherproof and will retain their aesthetically pleasing style for years to come.
Summer Sale - Save up to 50% off your quote
Plus up to 3 Years 0% Interest Free Credit Available
On all MPN conservatories you can expect the following as standard:
- Free quotes and surveys inc CAD drawings and planning if required
- All building works including base works and plastering
- All electrical works inc 4 double sockets and a light
- TV aerial, Sky and telephone points
- All plumbing works including moving outside taps and installing a radiator
- All tiling works inc quality Taurus plastic skirting boards
- Fensa Certification
Your own bespoke build
- Choice of solar glass roof and frame glazing including sliding sash windows
- Bi-folding, French or patio doors; the choice is yours
- Full electric pack including heating, lights and sockets
- Choose your own floor coverings
- The ability to maximise styling and furnishing options
- Ability to tailor audio and lighting requirements
Design, Planning and 10 year Guarantee
All of our conservatories come with a 10 year guarantee covering both the product and our workmanship.
At MPN we provide a full 360 degree service co-ordinating all aspects of the build process from project start to finish. We manage every step of the project covering the initial design and planning advice, base work, construction, plumbing, plastering, electrical, flooring and heating requirements.
We can even create new patios, garden walls and pathways if required. All our quotations are free of charge and you will be provided with a detailed specification and quotation along with a CAD drawing to assist you in visualising how your new livin room conservatory may look at your property.