Summer Sale - Save up to 50% off your quote
Plus up to 3 Years 0% Interest Free Credit Available
A grand and sophisticated extension
Orangeries offer a slightly different take on traditional conservatories. Choosing an orangery style from MPN is a perfect way to add conservatory-style light and space to your home.
Designed with solid build columns, a partial solid ceiling, and the inclusion of a roof light, they are a well balanced mix of traditional build extensions and conservatories.
Our traditional orangeries distinguish themselves from modern orangery designs such as the Livin room style conservatory because of their full parapet wall above the windows and doors.
Transform your home
The lantern roof on our orangeries allow light to flood into the room, whilst the brick pillars give the room a more traditional extension feel. Lantern roofs give a traditional architectural touch and bespoke bi-fold doors can be made in any size you require both of which adds further grandeur to this spectacular living space.
Orangeries are fast growing in popularity and are typically the preferred option for modern glazed extensions especially for kitchens and dining areas.
At MPN we understand that every home is unique and we are always happy to work closely with you to ensure your ideas and aspirations for your home, become reality.
See stunning real-life examples
Looking for inspiration? Below is just a taste of what you can expect from your new orangery.
On all MPN conservatories you can expect the following as standard:
- Free quotes and surveys inc CAD drawings and planning if required
- All building works including base works and plastering
- All electrical works inc 4 double sockets and a light
- All plumbing works including moving outside taps and installing a radiator
- All tiling works inc quality Taurus plastic skirting boards
- Fensa Certification
Benefits of a livin room conservatory:
- Better thermal efficiency when compared to a standard conservatory
- Creates a whole new dynamic to the space - a 'real living room' feel
- Down lighters and speakers can be built into the perimeter roof
- Enjoy increased light, whist still retaining the solidity of brick piers.
Your own bespoke build
- Choice of solar glass roof and frame glazing including sliding sash windows
- Bi-folding, French or patio doors; the choice is yours
- Full electric pack including heating, lights and sockets
- Choose your own floor coverings
- The ability to maximise styling and furnishing options
- Ability to tailor audio and lighting requirements
Get a FREE no-obligation quote
To discover how we can enhance and transform your home, one of our surveyors will be happy to visit your home and offer expert, technical advice and an obligation-free quote.
Please call 0800 8030821 or email email@example.com orClick here to book your FREE quote
Design, Planning and 10 year Guarantee
All of our orangeries come with a 10 year guarantee covering both the product and our workmanship.
At MPN we provide a full 360 degree service co-ordinating all aspects of the orangery build process from project start to finish. We manage every step of the project covering the initial design and planning advice, base work, construction, plumbing, plastering, electrical, flooring and heating requirements..
We can even create new patios, garden walls and pathways if required. All our quotations are free of charge and you will be provided with a detailed specification and quotation along with a CAD drawing to assist you in visualising how your new orangery may look at your property.