Tiled Roof Conservatories
Buy Now Pay 2018
Create light and space under one roof
If you are thinking of a new conservatory or replacing the existing polycarbonate or glass roof on your existing conservatory our new insulated tiled conservatory roof is the perfect solution which is the latest innovation in conservatory roofing.
Inside a conservatory with a tiled roof conservatory you have the light and airy feel of a conservatory combined with the warmth and privacy of a traditional extension combined in one.
Energy Efficient and Fully LABC approved
What's the point in upgrading to A rated windows if you are letting the heat out with an insulated conservatory roof, this is the thing of the past as our new tiled roof conservatories offer excellent U values as it's an actual tiled roof.
Our roof system is a truly lightweight, tiled, solid conservatory roof system and with an overall U value of 0.15 it currently dominates the solid conservatory roof marketplace.
Featuring a solid construction roof with tiles including clay available in a number of colour finishes to match your existing roof tiles . The new roof can be fitted with Velux roof lights and inside the ceiling can be finished with traditional plaster
Upgrade your conservatory roof
Many people who have had a conservatory installed at their home envisaged that it provides that extra floor space you desire that you are able to use whatever the weather all year around just like a traditional extension without resorting to blinds and portable heaters.
While this is true for most modern conservatories, many people find that older conservatories can be too hot in the summer while in the winter the cost a fortune to heat the room as they can be very cold which prevents homeowners getting full value and use of their conservatory space.
This occurs generally because the existing traditional conservatory polycarbonate roof does not provide a sufficient amount of energy efficiency. Whatever the size and shape of your conservatory our new tiled roof system replaces an existing old polycarbonate or glass roof and turns it into an insulated conservatory extension that can be used all year round, breathing new life into your existing conservatory turning it into a room you can use all year.
See stunning real-life examples
Looking for inspiration? Below is just a taste of what you can expect from your solid roof tiled conservatory.
Why choose an MPN Tiled Roof Extension?
- Individually designed to your property
- LABC approved (minimise building control checks & approval process).
- Keeps you warm in winter and cool in summer.
- Can be used with almost any roof finish
- Achieves a U-value down to 0.15
- Plastered ceiling completes the interior so, unlike a conventional conservatory, you can choose from a variety of lighting options including spotlights and downlights
- Established since 1994 - A South Wales based family business with family values
- Industry leading 10 year insurance backed guarantee.
Transformed in just a few days
- Choice of tile or slate roof finish coloured co-ordinated with your home
- Choice of opening glazed skylights available to enhance natural light
- Full electric pack including heating, lights and sockets
- Choose your own floor coverings
- The ability to maximise styling and furnishing options
- Ability to tailor audio and lighting requirements