Add a touch of elegance to your home
An Edwardian conservatory from MPN as the names suggests takes it's styling from the Edwardian period, with their straight lines with a front flat and apex roof.
An Edwardian conservatory from MPN would provide maximum floor space internally, and the style of roof rises back to a central point providing symmetry of design. The addition of a flat gable end instead of a chamfered roof can add a more geometric finish with cleaner lines that help it to blend in with more modern homes.
An Edwardian style conservatory would provide plenty of room for your table and chairs, playroom, three-piece suite even your office or pool table.
As with the Victorian, door positioning offers choice but give some thought to the practicalities. Dwarf walls are an option as always but glass to ground on a gable style can help to accentuate the geometric styling. For the opposite effect in a conventional non-gable style Edwardian, a lantern roof can soften the geometric lines.
The possibilities with an edwardian conservatory are endless whether you require an extra sitting room, dining room, garden room, office or playroom this design of conservatory has endless potential
See stunning real-life examples
Looking for inspiration? Below is just a taste of what you can expect from your new edwardian conservatory from MPN.
On all MPN conservatories you can expect the following as standard:
- Free quotes and surveys inc CAD drawings and planning if required
- All building works including base works and plastering
- All electrical works inc 4 double sockets and a light
- TV aerial, Sky and telephone points
- All plumbing works including moving outside taps and installing a radiator
- All tiling works inc quality Taurus plastic skirting boards
- Fensa Certification
Your own bespoke build
- Choice of solar glass roof and frame glazing including sliding sash windows
- Bi-folding, French or patio doors; the choice is yours
- Full electric pack including heating, lights and sockets
- Choose your own floor coverings
- The ability to maximise styling and furnishing options
- Ability to tailor audio and lighting requirements