About MPN Windows & Doors
We're Wales's no.1 home improvements company.
MPN Windows is an established family-run Welsh business with showrooms in Swansea, Cardiff, Bridgend, Port Talbot and across South Wales.
Established since 1994, the company is owned by a husband, wife and son team; 'MPN' stands for Melanie, Paul and Nathan - and you can't get much more family-oriented than that! Our sterling reputation is vitally important to us and we work extremely hard to uphold it, which explains why so many of our customers approach us based on recommendations from family and friends.
We work with homeowners throughout South Wales from Carmarthen to Swansea from Porthcawl to Cardiff where we supply and install the highest quality windows, doors and conservatories - designed to your specifications - in an efficient and cost-effective way.
We do not employ a 'hard sell' approach and commission based salesmen and are happy to assist and advise with absolutely no obligation.
3 Stress Free Steps
At MPN we are with you every step of the way
From your initial enquiry right through to the after care service we provide, our step by step approach makes it an enjoyable experience for you to have your new windows, doors or conservatory installed. You'll get a free no obligation quotation with no hard sell!
Free Home Survey
If you are happy with the quote then our Fensa registered surveyor will visit your home and take detailed measurements. Discuss your requirements & design ideas in your home then we get to work on building your new windows and doors.
Our craftsmen willcomplete their work carefully and efficiently, leaving your home spotless so you can enjoy the transformation from day one. All our products also come with at least a 10 year guarantee which is testament to the high quality of workmanship our installers provide.
Why you should consider using MPN a Fensa registered company:
- FENSA building regulations certificate sent to homeowner with every registered installation as proof of compliance.
- A FENSA approved company must provide 'Deposit Protection' (where a deposit is taken)
- Your property will be compliant with building regulations without the added cost, time and planning needed of arranging assessment by council officers.
- As part of FENSA all companies have a regular assessment of their performance by an independent assessment organisation.
- 10 year insurance backed guarantee
- MPN Windows are also approved Energy Saving Trust Licensed Retailers and members of the Government Trustmark scheme.
- Established since 1994 - A family business with family values.
- No commissioned sales staff.
- Industry accredited – FENSA
- 10 year insurance backed guarantee.
- Individually designed and built.
- Premium materials.